When we share, there is plenty for all.
A tender, thoughtful story with a gentle reminder of all the ways sharing makes us stronger.
Sharing is book three in the award-winning Our Place series (Respect 2020, Family 2020) that introduces children to First Nations philosophies that are dear to Aunty Fay’s heart. Each book is a powerful educational tool, with exquisite illustrations.
Written with tenderness and clarity, Sharing is illustrated by award-winning creator Leanne Mulgo Watson (Cooee Mittigar 2019).
CBCA 2022 Notable Book: Early childhood
- Author: Fay Stewart-Muir, Sue Lawson
- Illustrator: Leanne Mulgo Watson
- ISBN: 9781925768749
- Publisher: Magabala Books
- Date of Publication: 1 Nov 2021
- Number of Pages: 32
- Format: Hardcover
- Product Dimensions (cm): 25.7 x 25.7 x 0.9
- Age range: 3+