Chris Wormell & Raman Prinja
Planetarium Junior Edition
This museum is open all hours. It will take you on an incredible journey through the Solar System and beyond, towards the most distant objects in space. So how big is the Universe? How did it start and when will it end? What exactly is a black hole? And are we really alone in the Universe?
With specially written text for younger readers, step inside to explore the marvellous wonders of the Universe.
- Authors: Chris Wormell & Raman Prinja
- ISBN:9781787414969 (Hardcover)
- Date of Publication: February 2019
- Publisher: Templar Publishing
- Number of Pages: 80
- Product Dimensions (cm): 19 x 25 x 1.5