N’arwee’t Carolyn Briggs
Barraeemal is a Boon Wurrung story written by N'Arweet Carolyn Briggs. Barraemal is the Boon wurrung word for emu.
This Story as shared by Carolyn Briggs has been passed down through generations honoring the voice of the oldest living continuous culture in the world. Through our learning with First Peoples we have come to know the importance of stories in deepening our understanding and connection with each other and the land.
Boon Wurrung Publications: These stories have been written by Dr Carolyn Briggs and passed onto Balnarring preschool for the children to illustrate and the preschool to publish.
- Author: N’arwee’t Carolyn Briggs
- Illustrator: Balnarring Preschool
- ISBN: 9780646813455
- Publisher: Boon Wurrung Publications
- Date of Publication: 1 September 2020
- Number of Pages: 40
- Format: Hardcover
- Product Dimensions (cm): 30 x 22