Triceratops: A Natural History
What was Triceratops and its world really like?
Uncover the story of this iconic dinosaur revealed by the latest scientific discoveries.
A comprehensive guide to Triceratops from a renowned expert in the field of palaeontology. Brimming with detailed information on the mighty Triceratops, including what it looked like, how it evolved, where it lived and what it ate, this guide also delves into a range of lesser-known facts that will delight any dinosaur enthusiast.
Featuring stunning artwork by acclaimed palaeoartists from around the world, including Andrey Atuchin, Julius Csotonyi, Rebecca Dart, James Gurney, Douglas Henderson, Charles R. Knight, Raúl Martín, Raul Ramos and Beth Zaiken.
- Author: Erich Fitzgerald
- ISBN: 9781921833571 (Paperback)
- Publisher: Museums Victoria Publishing
- Date of Publication: 2022
- Age range: Suitable for a general audience (12+)
- Number of Pages: 104 pages
- Product Dimensions (cm): 26.5 x 19.5