Japanese Beetle Wall Decoration
In the undergrowth, beetles inconspicuously scuttle around under leaves and branches, but these flamboyant decorations stand out as true pieces of art. Give them a place among your creative treasures: hang them on the wall, let them crawl around on your table and create your own insect story.
Japanese Beetles (Popillia japonica), are a species of Scarab Beetle native to Japan, but now found in many regions of the northern hemisphere, such as the Azores, Switzerland and the east coast of North America. Distinctive for their iridescent copper front wings and green head and thorax, they are herbivorous and beetles can be traced by the 'skeletonised' pattern they leave on foliage - consuming all the tissue between the leave's veins.
- 3D object to build, comes flat packed
- Made of recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable inks
- Dimensions when built up: 13 x 9 x 33 cm
- 2 x A4 sheet with 13 pieces to pop out and assemble
- Assembly instructions can be found on the inside of the packaging
All images © Studio Roof
Some delays may be experienced in receiving your parcel due to current freight capacity issues.
We recommend allowing extra time or considering delivery via Express Post.