I've Done Everything (David Shrigley)
Third Drawer Down in collaboration with Scottish artist David Shrigley present the Bone China I've Done Everything Mug, or I've Done Nothing, depending what way you look at it. Originally developed in collaboration with the National Gallery of Victoria for David Shrigley's solo exhibition and as part of the General Store pop-up.
- Materials: Fine bone china
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Product Dimensions: 9.8cm high with an 8.3cm diameter.
- Designed by Melbourne-based studio Third Drawer Down.
- Please note: This is one mug with writing on both sides not a set
Free shipping for all orders over $75! Thank you for supporting Museums Victoria, and have fun shopping!