Giant Stag Beetle Wall Decoration
In the undergrowth, beetles inconspicuously scuttle around under leaves and branches, but these flamboyant decorations stand out as true pieces of art. Give them a place among your creative treasures: hang them on the wall, let them crawl around on your table and create your own insect story.
One of the more threatening members of the order of beetles Coleoptera, the Giant Stag Beetle is so named due to its elongated chompers, that resemble the antlers of a stag. While these antlers are not shed like a stag's, they are only present on males (the females have much smaller mandibles) and are used in fighting, both predators and other beetles! Some members of the species can grow up to 12cm in length!
- 3D object to build, comes flat packed
- Made of recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable inks
- Dimensions when built up: 14 x 8 x 37 cm
- 2 x A4 sheet with 13 pieces to pop out and assemble
- Assembly instructions can be found on the inside of the packaging
All images © Studio Roof
Some delays may be experienced in receiving your parcel due to current freight capacity issues.
We recommend allowing extra time or considering delivery via Express Post.