Giant Dragonfly Wall Decoration
One of the most elegant and romantic members of the class Insecta, Dragonflies are strictly carnivorous, both in their days as larvae in pools and backwaters, and in maturity. They are characterised by their multifaceted eyes, enabling them to see 360° around them. Their two sets of wings enabling accurate and rapid flight, elongated tail and perfect symmetry make them a strikingly beautiful sub-order. They have been used in traditional medicine, have been admired by the ancients and inspired poets. They feature prominently in Art Nouveau paintings, jewellery and decorative arts.
Now you can assemble your own piece of dragonfly art - an intelligent and inspiring ornament for your wall or centrepiece for your table.
- 3D object to build, comes flat packed
- Made of recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable inks
- Dimensions when built up: 47 x 8 x 36 cm
- 3 x A4 sheet with 22 pieces to pop out and assemble
- Assembly instructions can be found on the inside of the packaging
All images © Studio Roof