Source of Life Timber Brooch - Redgum
‘Source of Life’ – inspired by the Murray River
Erin Kate Venville is the name and face behind erin.k jewellery. Erin combines her love of photography, wildlife and nature with her jewellery designs to stunning effect.
Holly, owner of Koorie Tales is a proud Yorta Yorta woman, a contemporary indigenous artist who hopes to share the beauty of Aboriginal Culture through her art. Collaborating with erin.k jewellery has resulted in a beautiful jewellery collection that is modern and unique whilst portraying the stories and symbolism of Aboriginal culture.
- Printed disc measures approx 35mm
- Timber disc measures approx 43mm diameter x 4mm thick
- Stainless steel brooch back
- Variations in the timber grain/colour may vary due to the nature of the product
- The timbers are Redgum or Cherry Plywood Veneer with Poplar core.
- These timbers are manufactured with formaldehyde free glue adhesives making them safer to cut and friendlier to the environment.
Sublimation is a specialised printing process that transfers images from paper to metal via heat. It is a permanent surface treatment however care must be taken to ensure your jewellery stays in great condition. Avoid spraying with perfume or other sprays, keep out of direct sunlight for long periods of time and store in the packaging provided to avoid scratching the surface.
Through the sale of these products erin.k jewellery supports the Koorie Heritage Trust – a not-for-profit organisation that promotes, supports and celebrates the continuing journey of the Aboriginal people of South Eastern Victoria.