Giant Scarab Beetle Wall Decoration
In the undergrowth, beetles inconspicuously scuttle around under leaves and branches, but these flamboyant decorations stand out as true pieces of art. Give them a place among your creative treasures: hang them on the wall, let them crawl around on your table and create your own insect story.
Scarab beetles (family: Scarabaeidae), are known for their large protruding antennae, adapted for various purposes, including digging and sensory perception. Although different species are found all over the world, Scarabaeus sacer (commonly known as the Dung Beetle) were famously worshipped in Ancient Egypt.
- 3D object to build, comes flat packed
- Made of recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable inks
- Dimensions when built up: 12 x 9 x 29 cm
- 2 x A4 sheet with 12 pieces to pop out and assemble
- Assembly instructions can be found on the inside of the packaging
All images © Studio Roof